- Introduction: The introduction of an essay must give a brief description of what the essay talks about. This must provide the reader with an approximate idea of what the essay will teach them, or the argument presented before them.
- Body: The body of the essay, also called the middle section, introduces evidence that can be used to convince the reader about the arguments presented. This is done in an attempt to make the reader accept and understand the writer’s perspective.
- Conclusion: The conclusion of the essay provides a summary of the entire essay and tries to encompass the findings of the arguments presented in the essay.
Successful Essay Writing TipsOur Online experts give essay writing services and suggest a few tips that should be followed in order to successfully write a good essay that will guarantee you HD grades. These are:-
- Academic Language: An essay must follow a proper academic tone. It is required to follow this tone, otherwise it leads to a deduction of grades, as it is against the marking rubric to use informal language in essays.
- Type of Essay: An essay can be of various types- Reflective, Descriptive, Narrative and Critical Analysis. All of these essays follow different writing styles, and hence it is necessary to identify the type.
- Divide into Sections: Any essay needs to be divided in sections according to the content. The content must shift from general information to specific arguments.
- Interlinking of Paragraphs: Every paragraph written in the essay must be interlinked with each other. The preceding paragraph must be related to the succeeding one.
- Proper Referencing: It is necessary to give due credit to the original writer of the arguments presented in the essay. Not providing proper referencing can lead to a deduction of grades.
Things to Avoid in Essay WritingHere are a few points to avoid when writing an essay:-
- Headings: Essay writing experts who have written assignments for students suggest that headings should be avoided while writing essays. The reason behind this is that the format for essay writing generally does not allow the usage of headings.
- Infographics: Since essays are strictly textual, it is simply a waste of time to include any infographics in the document.
- Bullet Points: The correct format for writing essays is in paragraphs. The essay writing format strictly forbids the usage of bullet points.
Why Students Need Essay Writing HelpOur essay writing experts understand the fact that students have a huge academic load on them. It is common knowledge that students in Australia take up education loans in order to pay the fee for their studies and study material as well. Along with this, they also have to seek accommodation and pay for it as well. This causes them to take up part time jobs, and hence they tend to lose out on valuable time that they could have spent writing their assignments, or studying for exams and so on. Nevertheless, there is also an ever increasing pressure to excel in their studies, in order to tackle competition and perform well in academics. Therefore, to decrease work load that they have, students often find it to be a good idea to google queries such as:-
- “can anyone write my essay for me”
- “I need essay writing help in Australia”
- “who can I pay to do my essay for me online”